Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cute Saphira

When I first got Saphira I quickly discovered that she could entertain herself quite easily. Stumbling upon her playing a video game was quite a shock since I had thought she was just sleeping.
The look on her face makes it quite obvious that she was caught off guard and was not happy that she was busted.
After the initial shock of being caught she decided it was time to reverse my perception that she was smart. So she sat in her food bowl and tried to figure out how to get out.
Knowing that she was almost found out she continued to work on looking like a "normal" dog. So she played with toys and barked at thin air. I was soon fooled and gave her lots of doggy treats just as she had planned. Her devious plan to control me was progressing nicely.

No comments: